The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating current business processes and identifying ways to improve operating procedures, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and achieve better performance.
Candidates in the Labrador City, NL area are preferred. Please note that some travel will be required.
- Bottom-up analysis of company-wide expenses
- Focus on minimizing expenses while preserving levels of service
- Activity based costing
- Asset management optimization and modelling
- Identify areas of concern and recommend solutions
- Other related activities as required
- Background in accounting/finance with a business analytics focus
- Lean or Six Sigma training a definite asset
- Fluent in English with fluency in French being a definite asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level of computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Unwavering commitment to health, safety, and environmental protection
North Star Associates is strongly committed to employment equity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. We thank all candidates for their interest and wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.